Published on January 29th, 2019 | by LickIt1
Drave Suicide – ICanLickIt “21 Q&A Interview”
So, here we are now with another interview from one of the Suicide Girls. This time around we got a chance to chat with Drave Suicide from Virginia. I am quite excited to actually get a chance to talk to Drave since she is a super busy girl. She works as a zoo keeper, in a tattoo shop and besides both jobs she likes to skate, surf and hula-hoop. Drave Suicide is not the biggest fan of people but she freaking loves animals. She likes to be bend over something while having sex and she has two college degrees. One from Biology and the other from Psychology.
Now that’s what I call a mega busy girl.
1. Hello! To kick this interview off, tell off, tell us a little something about yourself first.
Full name: Drave Suicide
DOB: February 27,/
Place of birth: Virginia
Occupation: Part time zoo keeper and part time body piercer and manager of tattoo shop.
Alcohol [yes/no]: Occasionally a Martini or something else that tastes like candy.
Coffee or tea: TEA.
Thongs or hot pants: I love both equally and wear them both.
Cats or dogs: Both as well as raccoons, opossums, snakes, the whole zoo!
Music: Industrial, EBM, rap, alternative, rock.
Sports [yes/no]: Yes.
Find out more about Drave Suicide:
2. What have you been up to lately?
Trying to find a full time position in a bigger zoo or aquarium and this summer I will be spending time doing modelling shoots.
3. How does your random day in the life look like?
Either zoolife or tattoo life. I spend most of my time at work. I love both jobs very much even though I am always exhausted from working both! I’m either piercing people, helping people choose tattoos, or training and caring for otters, raccoons, wolves, etc.
“Ben me over anything.” – Drave Suicide
4. How would you describe your lifestyle?
Since I spend a lot of my time in the whole tattoo shop I would say my lifestyle revolves around tattoos or animals. Also being a Suicide Girl I get to go to shoots and be around other gorgeous naked models all day long sometimes. What could be better?
5. Do you have any hobbies? If yes, which?
Yes, hula-hooping, working with animal, rehabbing baby animal, skateboarding, surfing.
6. What is your proudest achievement?
Two college degrees one in Biology and one in Psychology.
8. What would you do, if someone gave you 10 million dollars?
Open up my own zoo or become the next Steve Irwin.
9. What is your favorite sex position?
Bend me over anything.
10. What turns you on?
Have you seen molly? Lol.
11. Which 3 things would you take with you on a desert island?
If I could only take 3 things just go ahead and drop me of with a handgun.
12. Would you change your gender for a day? If yes, what one thing would you do first?
Yes, fuck bitches. Lol!
13. Is there something you regret in your life? What and Why?
I don’t regret anything because I think that things happen for a reason. Every single day I always try to be the best person and make the best possible decisions.
15. Do you believe in perfect love?
I used to but then I realized that there are just too many things in our world that fuck shit up. Most people nowadays are just dishonest and not loyal. Even people you have trusted for years will screw you over behind your back.
16. Could you live your life without having sex ever again in exchange for eternal youth?
Yes, I can do everything myself just fine.
17. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie? Which?
I’ve never been able to watch one all the way through, lol.
18. Who is your idol? Why?
Steve Irwin. He had a passion for animals like no one else on this earth. I support all of his conservation missions 🙂 He was my favorite person of all time.
19. What is that one thing you are doing it differently than most people?
I’m making the world a better place every single day by helping change the ideals of beauty.
20. Finish this sentence:
If I were an animal… I think I would hate people even more than I do now.
21. Do you have anything you’d like to add to this interview as your last words?